Sunday, October 12, 2008

Yay Canada!

Those of you who have lived with me in upstate NY for the past few years, will appreciate that I now sing the praises of Canada...where previously of course, I was blaming them for the cold weather and wishing we could wage war.  (OK, maybe that's a little extreme, after all, they do have Montreal...)  But tonight we celebrated our first Canadian Thanksgiving and got to eat TURKEY!  May not seem like a big deal to most, but those who know me (and were witness to the 3 week daily turkey binge before we left the states), will understand the significance of turkey dinner after a two month cessation (cold turkey, pun very much intended.)

I have more to write, but I have pictures that accompany my stories, and therefore, you will have to wait...Sadly, there will be no more pictures until my new camera cord arrives, since someone (no names will be mentioned, but let's just say that her new name is B-A-D D-O-G) ate my cord!

Sorry folks.  More to come soon though, I promise!

No comments: