Thursday, November 13, 2008

TV Superstars!

Yes indeed, we were live on Bulgarian TV.  I'm trying to figure out how to cut the file to put in on youtube for all of you to view, but until then, here are a couple of still images to enjoy.  You should know that both Alanna and Andy's faces were on as well, since the game was about matching photos of our relatives to us.  And, we had to speak in Bulgarian!  We have now exceeded our 15 minutes of fame in this 30 minute show and as you can see...I'm ready for my close-up Mr. DeMille!
          

      


    


      
Notice Alanna's picture on our podiums!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great show! I really enjoyed it! Roxanne, I think you my have said, "you like chocolate." From the looks of both of you it appears the culture in Bulgaria is really agreeing with you. You look stress free...or is it the makeup? What a tough game! I would have picked Alana, but not Andy. Kevin