Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Crave Case

Oh yes, in typical Migliacci fashion, my first White Castle experience couldn't just be 1 hamburger - Danny and I dove face first into a crave case. (For those of you who don't know, that means 30 little bits of delicious hamburger heaven.) We also had chicken rings, french fries, and orange Hi-C. As if that isn't disgusting enough, we had this taste-bud altering experience at midnight, in the car, on the way back from a quick visit into the city. (Yup, we were in NYC, land of a million amazing restaurants and we chose White Castle.) I apologize for the poor picture quality - phone photos taken in a moving car.




Sadly, we failed and could not finish all 30 that night, so we ate them for breakfast the next morning. I think it's safe to say we won't need to eat White Castle again for a few days.

1 comment:

sgazzetti said...

Why does nothing in this post surprise me?

I remember my first White Castle experience vividly. Couldn't believe something so tiny could be so good.

Please update blogroll and/or feedreader to reflect new site:

Come friendly bombs

Oh, and there was one thing in your post that surprised me:

'chicken rings' ?!