Monday, June 1, 2009

The post you've all been waiting for...

BERLIN FOOD!!!!!!!
Cat spent pretty much the entire trip mocking me for photographing everything I ate.  I tried to tell her that my fellow foodies are far more interested in my meals than my educational experiences.  The only thing my loyal readers like better than pics of my food, are pics of me eating it...there is only one here, but never fear, there are plenty from Prague.  Enjoy your vicarious tour of the best of Berlin!

All you can eat buffet at the Arcotel Velvet...I love German breakfast!
yummy German multigrain bread with butter and cherry jam, real American bacon, black forest ham, swiss cheese, fresh grapes, oranges, bananas, chocolate pastry, the best blueberry yogurt, make your own cereal (mine had oats, rye, flax seed, almonds, and raisins), and coffee, decaf, of course...I got my money's worth at this one!

fresh, hot pretzel with butter - delicious!

German potato salad, bratwurst, and an original flammekuchen with sour cream, bacon, chives, and cheese - so good!

curry brats with french fries

Haagan Dazs: Coffee Caramel Chip and Belgian Chocolate 



No comments: